Statewide Bearings can offer a selection of Slew Ring Bearing products. Slewing rings are specialised bearings that can simultaneously accommodate axial and radial forces, as well as overturning moments imposed by off-centre loads, while providing full, partial rotation or oscillation.
Slewing rings are most commonly used for,
- Elevated work platforms
- Wind turbines
- Turntables in automated or robotic processes
Slewing Rings are found in a wide range of applications throughout the commercial industry.
Our slewing ring range includes:
- Integral mounting holes for easy installation
- Integrated internal or external gear (if required)
- Hardened raceway
- Ground raceway for all precision type bearings
- Optional gear hardening
- Weight and space saving design
- Design consultancy
- Special bearings manufactured upon request
Get more info or make an order
Want more information or ready to make an order?
Statewide Bearings has multiple locations throughout most major Australian cities, with multiple locations in Perth WA, Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC, NSW, SA and Tasmania, as well as a location in Indonesia. You can get in touch with a local branch or enquire / order online.
Choose the best option for you below: