Slew Ring Bearings
Statewide Bearings can offer a selection of Slew Ring Bearing products. Slewing rings are specialised bearings that can simultaneously accommodate axial and radial forces, as well as overturning moments imposed by off-centre loads, while providing full, partial rotation or oscillation.
Slewing rings are most commonly used for,
- Elevated work platforms
- Wind turbines
- Turntables in automated or robotic processes
Slewing Rings are found in a wide range of applications throughout the commercial industry.
Our slewing ring range includes:
- Integral mounting holes for easy installation
- Integrated internal or external gear (if required)
- Hardened raceway
- Ground raceway for all precision type bearings
- Optional gear hardening
- Weight and space saving design
- Design consultancy
- Special bearings manufactured upon request