CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT STATEWIDE BEARINGS
Technical Sales Representative Position
Since 1974 Statewide Bearings has been a national provider of bearings and power transmission products with engineering and workshop capabilities. Within the portfolio of products and services we provide is the Linear Motion Department.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join this team based at our Dandenong South office (VIC).
- Sales and result driven people who have the desire to help customers.
- Plan and execute weekly call planner targeting individual customers in specific areas.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers and developing new potential customers.
- Providing specialist assistance to customers, including product selection and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for all products that we provide, including engineering and workshop services. Networking these opportunities to appropriate personnel and/or departments.
Your background and experience does not necessarily need to be in bearings or Power transmission (although highly regarded) those demonstrating the following attributes would be equally well placed to apply for this role.
- Having worked in an industrial sales representative role within automation, electronics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, tooling or similarly allied industries where you possess aptitude of mechanical and rotational requirements of industry.
- Excellent level of communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team whilst also being adaptable to work autonomously from time to time as required.
- Have the desire to learn, developing your knowledge and skills to propel your career within our company.
What we offer
- A team environment with supportive open management structure.
- Fully maintained company car, laptop and mobile phone.
- On the job product and technical training.
- The applicant demonstrating competency with the job requirements has the opportunity to pursue exciting career paths.
- A remuneration package commensurate with experience and abilities.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* * Please: No Agencies