THERE ARE TWO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT STATEWIDE AT THIS TIME
Western Australia Power Transmission Product Manager
Statewide Bearings is a privately owned company with a substantial branch network across Australia, the group has been at the forefront of power transmission and drives technologies for many years. The Western Australian arm of the business has a steady and professional approach to business with a strong supportive cultural team approach.
As the WA PT Product Manager you will be required to drive technical solutions supported by a strong branch network that are dedicated to driving sales and revenue through key markets in Western Australia.
- Provide concise technical support to external stakeholders.
- Conduct market mapping and drive strategic industry growth.
- Provide monthly reports on project sales and forecast to the State Manager.
- Be proactive in new business development and key account management.
- Conduct and provide product training for staff and key clients.
Skills and Attributes
- Have a good working knowledge in Power Transmission sales and management.
- Be thoroughly skilled with sales and new business development.
- The ability to provide solutions with sound technical capability.
- The ability to provide on job training.
- A willingness to travel. ( some travel required to country branches)
- A passion for sales.
- Be a motivated team player.
- Have a willingness to embrace the companies training and leadership programs.
You will have the opportunity to join a progressive organisation on a lucrative base salary with attractive commission incentives .If you believe you have the skills and attributes to be considered for the role please forward you resume in word format to email@example.com or call 08 9352 2208 for a private and confidential discussion
Please: No Recruitment Agencies
Technical Sales Representative Position
Since 1974 Statewide Bearings has been a national provider of bearings and power transmission products with engineering and workshop capabilities. Within the portfolio of products and services we provide is the Linear Motion Department.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join this team based at our Dandenong South office.
- Sales and result driven people who have the desire to help customers.
- Plan and execute weekly call planner targeting individual customers in specific areas.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers and developing new potential customers.
- Providing specialist assistance to customers, including product selection and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for all products that we provide, including engineering and workshop services. Networking these opportunities to appropriate personnel and/or departments.
Your background and experience does not necessarily need to be in bearings or Power transmission (although highly regarded) those demonstrating the following attributes would be equally well placed to apply for this role.
- Having worked in an industrial sales representative role within automation, electronics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, tooling or similarly allied industries where you possess aptitude of mechanical and rotational requirements of industry.
- Excellent level of communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team whilst also being adaptable to work autonomously from time to time as required.
- Have the desire to learn, developing your knowledge and skills to propel your career within our company.
What we offer
- A team environment with supportive open management structure.
- Fully maintained company car, laptop and mobile phone.
- On the job product and technical training.
- The applicant demonstrating competency with the job requirements has the opportunity to pursue exciting career paths.
- A remuneration package commensurate with experience and abilities.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org