Through our OnProd product line maintenance, managers can implement their own condition monitoring program. OneProd data collectors come with embedded AI intelligence to machine learn, analyse and report on machine faults.
SWB Plus is proud to be an Australia-wide distributor of OneProd vibration monitoring products.
Our OneProd product range to assist with vibration monitoring is shown below;
Our Bearing Defender is one of the newest developments of OneProd and essentially it serves as a smart, hand held vibration meter with a 21st century twist. The Bearing Defender comes with patented thchnology to accurately diagnose three most common failures in rotating equipment with a simple traffic light system:
- Bearing issues
- Miss-alignment issues
- Unbalance issues
The Bearing Defender is the only hand held vibration meter capable of displaying post processed FFT spectral data on today’s market.
- Patented wireless vibration measurement suited to the diagnostic of common faults
- Smart 3D Indicators, processed from the three directions: Bearing, Unbalance/Misalignment, Miscellaneous
- Tri-axial vibration meter:
ISO vibration velocity with alarm
Bearing health indicator : Defect Factor™ (DEF)
- Signal listening to help site technicians to know when to grease bearings
- Easy bearing fault confirmation : Automatic bearing fault frequency markers displayed on the ZYXtrum™ (tri-axial FFT)
The Falcon smart data collector is specifically designed to incorporate vibration surveys into the industrial world. It’s ability to analyse data means users do not have to have any prerequisite certifications or an understanding of vibration data analysis to help them understand the health of their rotating equipment.
The Falcon is packed with a tri-axial wireless accelerometer to ensure cables and data collection around rotating machinery is a thing of the past! Data collection done on basic rotating equipment is usually carried out per bearing in eight seconds in three axis, saving time and money on the condition monitoring contract.
Our Falcon units come with;
- 7” touch screen
- Easy to read in sunlight
- Safe when close to rotating parts
- Safe when close to hot locations
- Easy accelerometer mounting
- New measurement capabilities: enclosed machine, protective casing, moving machine.
The Eagle is Oneprod’s Smart online wireless solution for continuous monitoring. With its wireless sensors and gateway, the data is sent instantly to the monitoring platform. Extra sensors and expanders can be added to monitor larger areas which may be obstructed by walls or machinery. In doing so keeping the data collector safe from rotating equipment and assisting in those hard to get places.
- Easy installation
- Fully automatic
- Low battery consumption (up to five years of autonomy
- Standard low-cost battery
- Battery replaceable by the end user
The MVX is our powerful, live online monitoring tool. This unit has the ability to communicate with the sites existing PLC to monitor the health of your machines. It’s patented shock finder technology makes the MVX the only live, online unit to produce the FFT data on slow moving shafts right down to a few RPM. The MVX comes in a range of selections;
- From 8-32 channels
- Sampling up to 51.2kz
- Customised monitoring
- Advanced built-in processing
- Real time monitoring
- Multi technique monitoring (Vibration, Electrical & Oil)
CONTACT SWB PLUS
National SWB Plus Head Office
13 Streiff Road Wingfield, SA 5013
Ph: (08) 8260 6299
M: 0488 915 556
Fax: (08) 8359 7615