OneProd is a brand of condition monitoring equipment for the energy and industrial sectors. SWB Plus is an Australia-wide distributor of OneProd Vibration Monitoring products.
See our OneProd Vibration Monitoring product range below.
- Patented wireless vibration measurement suited to the diagnostic of common faults
- Smart 3D Indicators, processed from the three directions: Bearing, Unbalance/Misalignment, Miscellaneous
- Tri-axial vibration meter:
- ISO vibration velocity with alarm
- Bearing health indicator : Defect Factor™ (DEF)
- HF Acceleration
- Signal listening (greasing…)
- Easy bearing fault confirmation : Automatic bearing fault frequency markers displayed on the ZYXtrum™ (tri-axial FFT)
The Falcon is a Smart Data Collector which is designed to work in an industrial environment. It uses wireless communication to collect the data. It is lightweight, fast and powerful and can be easily handled whilst wearing gloves.
- 7” touch screen
- Easy to read in sunlight
- Safe when close to rotating parts
- Safe when close to hot locations
- Easy accelerometer mounting
- New measurement capabilities: enclosed machine, protective casing, moving machine.
The Eagle is Oneprod’s Smart online wireless solution for continuous monitoring. With its wireless sensors and gateway, the data is sent instantly to the monitoring platform. Extra sensors and expanders can be added to monitor larger areas which may be obstructed by walls or machinery.
- Easy installation
- Fully automatic
- Low battery consumption (up to five years of autonomy
- Standard low-cost battery
- Battery replaceable by the end user
A stand alone on-line monitoring and communication system that can also be used in conjunction with another ONEPROD system. A very versatile, reliable, intelligent system.
- From 8-32 channels
- Sampling up to 51.2kz
- Customised monitoring
- Advanced built-in processing
- Real time monitoring
- Multi technique monitoring (Vibration, Electrical & Oil)
CONTACT SWB PLUS
National SWB Plus Head Office
13 Streiff Road Wingfield, SA 5013
Ph: (08) 8260 6299
M: 0488 915 556
Fax: (08) 8359 7615