In the challenging business and production environment of the 21st century, maximising machine efficiency and reliability is of paramount importance to the successful running of a production plant.
At SWB plus we understand this, and with our professional and experienced staff we provide a total solution to your maintenance strategies by implementing condition monitoring and assist in merging you over to a predictive maintenance strategy, ensuring you that unplanned down times due to machine failure is a thing of the past and in doing so, potentially saving you millions!.
SWB commitment to our customers is to achieve the following;
- Detect and report on machine problems that require corrective maintenance action through the pro-active use of vibration surveys, vibration analysis, oil analysis and thermography surveys.
- Prevent operational failure or unplanned stoppages.
- Assist in merging sites to predictive maintenance schedules.
- Recommend cost-effective solutions to detected machine problems before it’s too late.
- Improve machinery reliability and increase the time between maintenance.
Provide training to the site personnel to improve maintenance and installation practices.
Our team of specialists uses a range of the world’s best Condition Monitoring and Precision Maintenance equipment to assist your business in achieving best possible reliability outcomes.
Our professionals can provide Reliability Services to your site or, if preferred, we can supply the required equipment, provide full training and back up for your staff to operate the equipment.
The equipment and services we offer include:
- Vibration Analysis and Vibration Data Collection
- Laser Alignment (Fixturlaser)
- Vibration monitoring equipment online and offline (Oneprod)
SWB Plus are proud to announce the exclusive distribution rights for ACOEM reliability products which include the Oneprod and Fixturlaser brands.
ACOEM is the world leader in Condition Monitoring equipment, offering a comprehensive range of products which encompass smart monitoring automatic diagnosis solutions.
To further assist in the world of condition monitoring SWB Plus are also distributors for CTC products in Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. Through CTC we have the vast ability to support your needs by providing you with the best:
- 4-20mA signalling systems
- Junction boxes
- Mounting hardware
For further information on any of our product please click on the below;
CONTACT SWB PLUS
National SWB Plus Head Office
13 Streiff Road Wingfield, SA 5013
Ph: (08) 8260 6299
M: 0488 915 556
Fax: (08) 8359 7615