Our in-house workshops proudly offers a wide range of specialty services, from custom machining to assembly, service and repairs.
Extensively trained and experienced trades people undertake all work in our fully equipped workshop.
- All work done in-house by fully experienced trades people
- Full reverse engineering (in-house Farro arm)
- Gear cutting facilities
- Pumps (slurry, sump and gravel)and valves refurbishing and machining facilities
- Gearbox, strip, inspect, report and refurbishing facilities
Linear Motion Workshop Capabilities
- Hardened and ground shafts cut and machined to your requirements
- Ball screws and splines cut and machined to your requirements
- Ball screw service and repairs
- Profile rail guides cut and machined to your requirements
- Linear modules and slides assembled to your requirements
- Aluminium profile building products, cut, drilled and tapped, ready for you to assemble
All staff at Statewide Bearings are constantly bought up to date on our product range with regular training sessions.
Seminars are also held to keep our customers and distributors up to date on current and new products.