- » WPT Power Brake & Clutch Products
- » Oil States Industrial Brake & Clutch Products
- » Couplings
- » Gates Belt Products
- » Pulleys
- » Ringfeder Locking Elements
- » Ringfeder Shrink Discs
- » Roller Chain and Conveyor Chain
- » Sprocket Range
- » Taper Lock Bushes
- » Tecnidea Cidue Industrial Rubber Suspension Units
- » Tecnidea Cidue Industrial Tensioners
- » Tecnidea Cidue Motor Mounts
Sprockets – the gear-like toothed cogs that rotate to keep roller chains and conveyor chains in motion – are an integral part of any power transmission mechanism. They are a necessary element of machinery in many industries – manufacturing, mining, marine, agriculture and many more.
We have a range of sprockets to suit both American and British Standard roller and conveyor chains, as well as simplex, duplex or triplex styles.
Choose from a range of standard pilot bore as well as taper lock sprockets.
Statewide Bearings distributes only the highest quality sprockets from leading brands.
All of the sprockets we distribute have been flame-hardened to increase their strength and durability. This flame-hardening process is particularly important to strengthen the area around each of the metal teeth on the sprockets, lengthening their lifespan and ensuring their reliability.
- Sprocket Data up to 5-8 pitch
- Sprocket Data 3-4 inch pitch +
- Finished Bore Roller Chain Sprockets
- Tapered Bore Roller Chain Sprockets
- Idler Tensioner Sprockets
Roller Chains & Conveyor Chains
Statewide Bearings also distributes a full arrange of roller chains and conveyor chains to work with sprockets of any size and dimension. Check out our range of roller chains here.
Get more info or make an order
Want more information or ready to make an order?
Statewide Bearings has multiple locations throughout most major Australian cities, with multiple locations in Perth WA, Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC, NSW, SA and Tasmania, as well as a location in Indonesia. You can get in touch with a local branch or enquire / order online.
Choose the best option for you below: