Tsubaki Roller Chain
Roller Chain is an efficient and versatile way to facilitate mechanical power transmission.
Tsubaki has become a world leader in the production of steel roller and conveyor chain.
Common roller chain consists of a series of journal bushes held together by link plates. Each journal bush consists of a pin and bush bearing on which the chain revolves. In general, the pins and bushes are case hardened which allows the chain to deal with the loads and stresses that are absorbed during operation.
The chains are generally classified by identifying pitch (centre to centre of journals), roller diameter and the width dimensions between inner plates.
As chains and applications have evolved over the last century, so have the features and variants of standard chain.
We offer solutions for transmission drives for general industry to conveyor chains for oven, bakery and meat processing, also agricultural and mining applications.
To review a range of our Tsubaki Roller Chain products, please see below.
- Tsubaki Surface Mining
- Tsubaki Under Ground Mining
- Tsubaki Sprockets
- Tsubaki Cam Clutches and Backstops
- Tsubaki One Touch Inspection Doors
- Tsubaki Bucket Wheel Bridge Reclaimer
- Tsubaki Heavy Duty Engineering Drive Chain
- Tsubaki Waste Treatment Chain
- Tsubaki Kabelscchlepp Ready For Solutions
- Tsubaki Vermeer catalogue
- Tsubaki Ditch Witch Catalogue
- Tsubaki Ballantine Scraper Products
- Tsubaki Drive And Sprockets
- Tsubaki BS Conveyor Chain Brochure
- Tsubaki Agri Tuff
- Tsubaki Heavy Duty Engineering Class Drive Chains
- Tsubaki Lambda Lube Free
- Tsubaki LSC Series Stainless Steel Chain
- Tsubaki Paving Chain Components
- Tsubaki Pin Oven Chain
Statewide Bearings has multiple locations throughout most major Australian cities, with multiple locations in Perth WA, Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC, NSW, SA and Tasmania, as well as a location in Indonesia. You can get in touch with a local branch or enquire / order online.
Choose the best option for you below: