- » Brake and Clutch
- » Couplings
- » Gates Belt Products
- » Motor Mounts
- » Pulleys
- » Ringfeder Locking Elements
- » Ringfeder Shrink Discs
- » Roller Chain and Conveyor Chain
- » Rubber Suspension Units
- » Sprockets
- » Taper Lock Bushes
- » Tensioners
Roller Chains have many applications across a variety of industries and machinery – most commonly used as the power transmission element used to rotate conveyor belts for example.
Statewide Bearings has a comprehensive portfolio of roller chain and conveyor chain products suitable for industrial, agricultural, marine and mining applications to name a few.
Our range includes:
- Short pitch precision roller chains
- Short pitch conveyor chain attachments
- Roller chains with straight side plates
- Simplex, duplex and triplex roller chains
- Double pitch transmission chains
- Double pitch transmission chain attachments
- Double pitch conveyor chains
- Double pitch conveyor chain attachments
Suitable Roller Chains for Any Environment
Depending on the application for which you require a roller chain, we can help you to identify the best material to choose. For example:
- Stainless Steel Chains are suitable for corrosive conditions involving food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals etc. They are also suitable for both high and low temperature conditions.
- Nickel-Plated Chains are suitable for outdoor conditions – particularly when exposure to rain is a factor.
- Zinc-Plated Chains are suitable for environments that require anti-corrosive protection. Corrosive conditions are found in many areas – from the auto industry to food and beverage processing and packaging.
Roller Chain brands we distribute include Tsubaki and KMC.
For technical specifications and more product details click on the download links below:
Sprockets, Gears & Racks
Statewide Bearings also distributes a full arrange of gears, racks, standard pilot bore sprockets and taper lock sprockets to work with roller chains of any size and dimension. Check out our range of Sprockets here.
Get more info or make an order
Want more information or ready to make an order?
Statewide Bearings has multiple locations throughout most major Australian cities, with multiple locations in Perth WA, Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC, NSW, SA and Tasmania, as well as a location in Indonesia. You can get in touch with a local branch or enquire / order online.
Choose the best option for you below: